Monday, December 6, 2010

Pop that bootie

Well from all of those comments on Friday, I would say we have some sweet toothed readers!

Today I want to talk about booties.  Not KC and the Sunshine "shake your booty" but rather the newest boot/shoe/heel trend.  I know I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but I had yet to decide if I loved booties for everyday wear.  Then I put on my outfit for work today and thought 'wow I really need a pair of black booties to make this outfit'.  So there, I'm on the wagon.

Here are my picks!


Gabriella Rocha, Alick, $60
You will NEVER have a case of the Mondays with these!


Franco Sarto, Sync, $71
I like these in gray because you can experiment with patterned and colored tights


Nordstrom, Mayfield, $99
How sweet are these? 

Modcloth, quadro-chic wedge, $89
Maybe a little too casual for the office but killer with skinny jeans!


Forever 21, Peep toe booties, $28
These are sleek, ready to wear, with anything. 

2 comments:

  1. Loveeee it! And the pink booties from Nordstrom are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee it! And the pink booties from Nordstrom are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovebug! Thank you so much for you comment. I just loved spending time with you and I hope you come back again soon! TCB.