Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tie me up!

Handbags, much like men, come in all shapes and sizes. Large, small, annoying, charming, sassy, athletic, should I go on?  One trend that is really popular right now for handbags (not men) is drawstring.

The drawstring detail is more casual then professional but it can easily go from day to night.

Deux Lux, Studded Drawstring bag, $93
This bag is in such a sweet color but edgey with the studs.  I love it!

Fossil, Camille Satchel, $98
The mix of fabrics here is gorgeous and the embroidery is super unique.

Talk about your four season, dress up or down bag! It's the definition of versatile.

I love the hardware on this bag, it's very motorcycle ready!

As you can see the drawstring bag comes in a handful of styles: bucket, tote, shoulder, etc.  I think it's a great alternative to a zipper or magnetic closure on your bag.

Be fabulous today!

3 comments:

  1. normally I'm not such a fan of this trend, but the first bag really changed my mind!! love it

    sunshinepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not a fan of the bucket bag until you showed me these examples! The Target bag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! That Target one is perfection and you can't be $25.

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovebug! Thank you so much for you comment. I just loved spending time with you and I hope you come back again soon! TCB.