Monday, November 19, 2012

Decadently Cozy

Hey there lovebugs,
Happy short week to you. I hope you have plans to visit friends and family at the end of this week. Today we're looking at one of my favorite textures in fashion: velvet. It is so decadent and cozy and it's just perfect for the holidays. Take a look at some of these velvet bags.

Anthropologie, Beaded Velvet Pouch, $38
Leave it to Anthro to take velvet to a new level. Look at this detail and the colors are just stunning.

This is just perfect for a holiday dress. It also comes in pewter and black.

Rachel Roy, Deco Disco Velvet Crossbody, $69
I love this with skinny jeans and sky high heels. A little rocker, a little disco, a lot awesome.

The perfect Thanksgiving clutch. I mean, orange velvet, come on.

What are your thoughts on velvet for the holidays? I think mixing in pieces like a bag or a blazer is a great way to step up an outfit.

Be fabulous today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovebug! Thank you so much for you comment. I just loved spending time with you and I hope you come back again soon! TCB.