Monday, June 10, 2013

Reader Request: Handling Love

Hey there lovebugs,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today we have a reader request who would like to cover some extra love in her handle area. Now, I must confess, I know this reader and she is crazy for covering any part of her body, but I can relate with wanting to feel comfortable in a...wait for it...a bathing suit.

She was looking into retro briefs, which is a great option, here are some others to try out.

I LOVE this print, it adds some modern to a retro brief.

A skirt is a great option and this ruching plus the stunning emerald green is just a great look.

A belt is an easy way to define waist, add this sexy one shoulder, all under $50!

If you want to go the bikini route, try a great banded waist, and hello fabulous bow on the back!

And if you would like to go the 'shaper' route, try something that features another asset: get it girl.

As painful as trying on a bathing suit is, remember that you're beautiful. Absolutely stunning. If you need a motivation boost, remember this post? We have all been there. You get it girl.

Be fabulous today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovebug! Thank you so much for you comment. I just loved spending time with you and I hope you come back again soon! TCB.