Wednesday, July 3, 2013

All Together Now

We haven't looked at rings in a long time. And how about something fun, something blingy, something out of the norm. A cluster ring. A cluster ring is a mutli-stone, multi-fabulous accessory that you can dress up or down.

What did I tell you about the multi-fabulous? Hello gorgeous.

The rose colors in this ring are so beautiful.

This is like a piece of art! A little art deco, a little glam. A lot fabulous.

Piperlime, Pim + Larkin Bauble Ring, $20
This is such a happy ring. It is perfect for bf jeans or LBD.

There are lots of ways to get the multi-stone look. You can do the stackable ring option, the big 'ol cocktail ring or the cluster ring! 

Be fabulous today!

1 comment:

  1. Dying over the first two. Those rings are exactly what I like my summer to be like.

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovebug! Thank you so much for you comment. I just loved spending time with you and I hope you come back again soon! TCB.